EA Executive Overview
This half-day seminar provides managers, team leaders and decision-makers with an accelerated introduction to Enterprise Architect and its full range of capabilities. Presentations demonstrate the business benefits of key modelling techniques and the productivity advantages of using this CASE tool.
No prior Enterprise Architect experience is required.
For on-site delivery the customer should provide a suitable training room with a screen or projector to connect to our trainer’s laptop and a whiteboard or flipchart. No PCs or laptops are required.
For webinar delivery delegates require a PC or laptop with an Internet connection (a headset can be helpful). If you wish to test your environment join a test WebEx meeting: www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
50% theory, 50% demonstration.
Contains demonstrations of all the key Enterprise Architect features covered in the seminar
Each delegate receives a booklet containing all the seminar slides and comprehensive notes which form excellent reference material. Following successful completion of the seminar each delegate receives a certificate
- Delegate background and objectives
- Timetable and course outline
EA Teaching – 1 hour
EA Demos – 1.5 hours
- Introduce Enterprise Architect
- Support for industry standards
- EA project structure, diagrams and navigation
- Creating ArchiMate, BPMN, UML and SysML models
- Benefit from reuse and traceability
- Add custom properties using tagged values
- Use powerful search facilities
- Create heat map or technology roadmap
- Apply filters to diagrams
- Track changes and baseline modules
- Generate code and database schemas
- Generate HTML reports and documents
- Share models with WebEA or Prolaborate