EA Executive Overview
This half day seminar provides managers, team leaders and decision-makers with an accelerated introduction to Enterprise Architect and its full range of capabilities. Presentations demonstrate the business benefits of key modelling techniques and the productivity advantages of using this CASE tool.
No prior Enterprise Architect experience is required.
For webinar delivery delegates require a PC or laptop running Enterprise Architect with an Internet connection (a headset can be helpful). If you wish to test your environment join a test WebEx meeting: www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
50% theory, 50% demonstration
Contains demonstrations of key Enterprise Architect features.
- Delegate background and objectives
- Timetable and course outline
EA Teaching – 1 hour
EA Demos – 1.5 hours
- Introduce Enterprise Architect
- Support for industry standards
- EA project structure, diagrams and navigation
- Creating ArchiMate, BPMN, UML and SysML models
- Benefit from reuse and traceability
- Add custom properties using tagged values
- Use powerful search facilities
- Create heat map or technology roadmap
- Apply filters to diagrams
- Track changes and baseline modules
- Generate code and database schemas
- Generate HTML reports and documents
- Share models with WebEA or Prolaborate